1. What information does TatkalMatrimony.com collect from you?
TatkalMatrimony.com is an advertising platform providing targeted advertising services for the purpose of matchmaking ("Service"). In order to do provide the services, we ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site on behalf of you to find the perfect life partner. You hereby provide your consent to collect, process, and share of your personal information in order to provide the service.
TatkalMatrimony.com gathers the following types of information:
i. Information you submit; and
ii. Information not directly submitted by the you
iii. Information we receive from others
i. Information submitted by you
In order to avail the service you provide the following information: -
· While registering for our service, you share with us your personal details, such as name, your gender, date of birth, contact details, educational qualification, employment details, photos, marital status and your interests etc...
· When you avail for a paid service, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI.
· Testimonials submitted by you including your success story and photos.
· Information submitted by you voluntarily while participating in surveys contest, promotions or events.
· Details shared with our customer care team. (This information used to monitor or for training purposes and to ensure a better service).
· You have the option to send interesting profiles/ articles to your friends. We will use your friend's email address only to send a one-time message to them per request. Then they will never ever hear from us again unless they voluntarily subscribe to our services.
· Your chats and messages with other users as well as the content you publish will be processed as a part of the service.
ii. Information not directly submitted by you
· User activity
We collect information about your activity on our services, such as date and time you logged in, features you've been using, searches, clicks and pages visited by you, your interaction with other users including messages exchanged.
· Device Information
We collect information from and about the device(s) such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specification and apps settings, app error reports, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
· SMS permission
· We need SMS permission for authenticating transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway.
· Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, such as:
· Social Media
You have an option to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to create and log into your TatkalMatrimony.com account. This saves you from remembering one more login credentials and allows you to share some information from your social media account with us.
2. How we use the information we collect?
· We use the information collected in the following ways:
· We use the information submitted by you to provide the Service.
· Manage your account.
· Provide you with customer support.
· Conduct research and analysis about your use of our services for providing better services.
· Communicate with you by email, phone about services, promotions or offers that may be of your interest.
· Recommend relevant matches to you and display your profile to other users.
3. With whom do we share your information?
A. With other users
we publish the information shared by you with other users to provide the services. The information so published are provided by you and be cautious as what you share with other users. You can always control your privacy setting by visiting the "setting/privacy option" page.
B. With our service providers and partners
We may use third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, Insurance, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All of our service providers and partners agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
C. With law enforcement agencies
We will disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, other members interest and protection and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
4. How to access and/or control your information?
You have been provided with tools to manage your information. You have the rights to access, rectify, update information that you provided to us and that's associated with your TatkalMatrimony.com account directly by logging into your account.
In addition to aforesaid privacy control, a member from EU, USA or any country in the world have the following rights
Reviewing your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can request a copy of your personal information by putting in such a request to us.
If you believe that the information we hold about you, are no longer entitled to use it and you want to delete or object to its processing, please contact us. Please note, however, we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations and applicable territorial laws.
If you wish to receive information relating to another user, such as a copy of any messages you received from him or her through our service, the other user will have to contact us and provide their written consent before the information is released.
You have the right to withdraw your consent from processing your information. Please note that by withdrawing your consent means, its deletion of your profile and we won't be able to provide further service to you.
Also, we may not be able to accommodate certain requests to object to the processing of personal information, notably where such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore. For instance, we cannot provide our service if we do not have your date of birth/gender/contact details.
For your protection and the protection of all our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity to accommodate your requests.
5. How we secure your information?
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. When our registration/order process asks you to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), such information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. All your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please email us.
6. How long we keep your information?
We keep your personal information only as long as you use our service and also as permitted/required by applicable law. In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon deletion of your account, unless the same is required for to comply with legal obligations, fraud prevention, take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our website or our users, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Services. We retain information for better services, and we only use the information to analyze about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
· Our team ensures that every photograph put up at TatkalMatrimony.com is screened before being shown.
· We also have strict abuse-prevention policy. We aim to remove any such profiles immediately upon being reported to us.
· However, in ensuring your safety & privacy, we're limited to actions that are within our control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions like your ID and Password, for your privacy & for a safe and secure experience.
7. Cookies and other tracking Tools.
8. How we transfer information we collect Internationally?
We collect information globally and primarily store that information in India and other jurisdiction. We may transfer, process and store your information outside of your country of residence, to wherever we or our third-party service providers operate for the purpose of providing you the Services. Information collected within the European Economic Area ("EEA") may, for example, be transferred to countries outside of the EEA for the purposes as described in this policy. Whenever we transfer your information, we take adequate steps to protect it and it is done with standard contractual data protection.
Tell me how to contact TatkalMatrimony.com
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please email us or contact us.
10. Here are some simple guidelines you can follow to improve your safety.
· Do not reveal your contact information in your profile
· Do not write your contact numbers and e-mail addresses in your profile. Your profiles are publicly visible. The contact information in wrong hands can be misused. Our website allows for anonymous contacting it is best to share your details once a contact has been accepted.
· Guard your anonymity
· Our system of anonymous contacting (expressing interest, accepting/declining), and private messaging (Communicate section) is to ensure that your identity is protected until YOU decide to reveal it by accepting a contact.
· Start slow – Use e-mail initially
· Set up a separate e-mail account for communicating. Trust your instincts and start by sharing only your e-mail address and communicating solely via e-mail.
· Request for a photo
· A photo will give you a good idea of the person's appearance, which may prove helpful in achieving a gut feeling.
· Chat on the phone
· A phone call can reveal much about a person’s communication and social skills. Consider your security and do not reveal your personal phone number to a stranger.
· Meet when You are ready
· The beauty of meeting online is that you can collect information gradually, later choosing whether to pursue the relationship in the offline world. You never are obligated to meet anyone. Go at your own pace!
· Meet in a safe place
· When you choose to meet offline it is a good idea to try and include either or both of your families. But if you trust the person enough to meet alone always tell a friend or your family where you are going and when you will return. Also its a good idea to choose a public place to meet.
· Watch for warning signs
· Watching for warning signs and acting upon it is the surest way to avoid an uncomfortable situation.
· Beware of money scams
· Watch out for money scams. There are just too many con artists and scam artists around the world, and they are everywhere. If you get a message proposing any schemes or request for money please write to us and let us know along with e-mail of such messages/ demands.
Using your own good judgment is your best bet because ultimately you are responsible for your personal experience. Trust your instincts and then move ahead with the right person!
If you do have an unpleasant experience with any members, we request you to report it to relevant authorities immediately and as soon as possible.
M/s.ShareAtopic Online Services
1-59/2, Edulapuram, Khammam-Telangana.
Email: [email protected]